- Online co-op
- LAN co-op
AirportSim is a contemporary and realistic simulator that gives you the chance to take your first step into the world of civil aviation as an airport ground handler. Whether you're a beginner in this genre or a pro that knows the ins and outs, AirportSim, with its realistic graphics, real-life models of airports, licensed machines, dynamic weather conditions, three different gameplay modes, and a team of experts supporting its development, will deliver you the fun, challenge, and setting of a genuine airport apron.
- Realistically reproduced airports – Warsaw, Vágar, Keflavik, and Key West, with more to come as DLC.
- Recreated licensed vehicle models based on manufacturer documents and blueprints.
- The world's most popular aircraft types – Boeing 737 MAX and Airbus A320 NEO.
- Diverse game modes – Free Roam, Scenario, and Challenge.
- Online and local co-op.
- Real-time weather pulled from active METAR data.
- Weather customization that allows you to change different parameters.
- Realistic simulation of time and the position of the sun depending on the geographical position, date, and time of year.
- Accurate in-game tasks based on documented knowledge and interviews with real-world airport ground handling staff.
- Steam Workshop implementation, allowing you to create your own aircraft skins and gameplay scenarios.