|Zoria: Age of Shattering
is a tactical RPG set in a fantasy world of Zoria filled with magic, ancient history, tumultuous politics, and countless mysteries. The game takes a classic approach to the genre but is tinged with modern mechanics. Each team member has a fatigue statistic; hence rest is essential. While resting, it is possible to craft new items and potions and cook food, which can give our team additional buffs. When managing a team in the game, it is essential to pay special attention to each team member's unique skills, as they allow access to previously inaccessible arenas and quests.
The demo, available today, presents one area containing several quests. It is an intro to the world of Zoria
, both in terms of lore and mechanics. Players can experiment with different classes, as this will affect how they go through other quests and explore new areas. In the combat layer, the demo showcases various synergies and dependencies between character classes and allows to use of environmental traps to the player's advantage. ABOUT ZORIA: AGE OF SHATTERINGZoria: Age of Shattering
is a classic tactical RPG with fluid turn-based combat, outpost, and resource management. Lead a team of five heroes and use their unique abilities to enter inaccessible areas. The success of your mission depends on your party's condition, so resting and crafting are the keys to victory.ZORIA: AGE OF SHATTERING – MAIN FEATURES
• Fluid and fast-paced turn-based combat in a dynamically changing environment. Keep a close eye on your surroundings, as an enemy walking by may unexpectedly join the fray to support their comrade in need.
• The rich world of Zoria, with its dungeons, ruins, necropolises, and fortifications, is waiting to be explored.
• Your outpost will be your base. From here, you can plan your next expedition, send selected party members on a mission, replenish resources, and make changes to your squad so that the skills of individual members match the task ahead of you.
• Each duel you fight affects your team's fatigue level and depletes resources. Set up camp to craft potions, upgrade weapons, heal wounds and remove curses, and take a nap when you're done.
• During the quests, you will often find yourself in seemingly inaccessible places. Use the unique abilities of each team member, and you will discover new, previously inaccessible areas.Zoria: Age of Shattering
demo is currently available on Steam
More information can be found on the game’s Facebook
, and Discord