Add the game to your Steam Wishlist (https://store.steampowered.com/app/878210/MATCHO/
) to stay updated on Matcho’s
Now, continuing Max’s story. Just as he has begun to accept that this is how it will be for the rest of his life, everything changes with the appearance of Thomas Jetsen. He informs Max that the Triagon Facility Leader has been kidnapped by strange, bug-like creatures from outer space. What’s even more peculiar is that the measured energy signature of the alien bugs is apparently identical to Max’s.
This is where Max’s story begins. He will now go on a quest to save the Triagon leader, find a way to get rid of the space insects, and, most importantly, understand the nature of his unique skills. For years, this weird energy considered a curse now seems to be a blessing that could save humanity from an unknown threat. ABOUT MATCHO Matcho
is a unique action-adventure match-3 shooter that plays like no other FPS game you’ve ever experienced. Move fast, think faster, tag three or more enemies of the same color, create a match, and watch enemies explode in terrifying blows. Chain further matches and create l combos leading to bigger scores. Use the extensive, built-in parkour system to wall-run, double-jump, float, and dash in any direction you like. Expand your movement range by combining all of the abilities together to execute spectacular combo chains and show those nasty bugs who’s boss! MATCHO – MAIN FEATURES
- Intense and clever tactical fighting built around the match-3 shooter concept.
- Dazzling visuals powered by Unreal Engine.
- A non-linear, humor-packed plot with multiple endings.
- An extensive, built-in parkour system lets you wall-run, double-jump, float, and dash in any direction.
- A modern take on clever puzzle design and the platforming experience.
- Spectacular combo chains to launch, execute, and enjoy.
- A cast of colorful characters with full English voiceovers.
- Accessibility settings for colorblindness and difficulty curve.
is currently under development and will be brought to PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S by FiolaSoft Studio.
More information about the game can be found on the official website