- Shared/Split Screen Co-op
Liberté is a deck-builder roguelite set in Paris during the times of the French Revolution. Brave the war-torn streets as Rene - a regular Parisian entangled in a massive intrigue between the four most influential factions in the city. Collect cards, nurture alliances and discover the truth behind the city’s cryptic invader from another dimension, Lady Bliss. It’s the middle of a history-defining moment for 18th-century Paris. Without the king, with the crown missing, you wake up in a world ravaged by Lady Bliss - an otherworldly being that appeared out of nowhere during the coronation of Prince Phillip. Lady Bliss wants you to find her a worthy queen or king. Why, out of all the people in Paris, a grey citizen like Rene is destined to find the next ruler?
- Action Roguelite meets deckbuilder - players unlock cards and build decks that unlock skills, passives and game changing mechanics to make their avatars stronger
- Four unique factions to support – choose the side of a conflict to unlock additional rewards
- Greatly varied enemies and advanced AI - Trained soldiers fight in formations, Tribesmen protect their Shamans, Rebels use fire to cut off enemies, etc
- A unique setting - Revolutionary France mixed with body horror theme
- Mature storyline, with complex, shades-of-gray characters and horror elements
- Full controller support