Food Truck Simulator
Food Truck Simulator
September 14th 2022
- Renovating and expanding your food truck – As your prestige grows, so does your repertoire of tricks and tools. Stay up to date as you become famous and follow in your father's footsteps. Make sure to outfit yourself with the newest, top-of-the-line equipment you (and your wallet) can afford. Ride the wave of fame.
- Wide range of customization options – The truck belongs to you, and as the hands that own it change, so too should its décor. Adjust anything from the exterior's color to the interior layout, the bumpers, lights, and wheels. Show the city you're no less than your father was and hit the streets like you own them.
- Detailed cooking system – You might've thought all there was to this business was fast food, but now that you're on the other side of the counter, it's time to think again. Even so much as a slice of cheese can turn a classic burger into a cheeseburger special. So, what will it be, sir? Ketchup or mustard?
- Driving with a traffic system – You can't take the 'truck' out of 'food truck'. Before you can set your stalls up, you have to actually get from your garage to wherever you decide to vend for the day. Be mindful of traffic, and congestions, too! When you feel you're short on time, do as your father did and veer off the beaten path. First come, first serve!
- Managing supplies and equipment – Each day is a new adventure, and each adventure requires sufficient provisions and proper tools. Ingredients aren't permanent and will spoil as the hours tick by, and the equipment available might significantly impact service time. Remember to stock up on the freshest produce your clientele might demand of you. And don't save on tools that might bring your business to another level.
- Different locations across an entire city with a dynamic day-and-night cycle and different types of customers – Customers can be impatient and needy. You'll find that you don't have all that much time to get them what they want and satisfy their palate. It'll be a challenge, but it's one your father has overcome, and surely can you, too. Practice makes perfect, so go and knock them off their feet with your quality food!