Meta Quest 2 , Oculus Rift , PC VR , Pico , PlayStation VR
Chernobyl Again is an adventure game created for Virtual Reality headsets that takes place in the 3D-scanned Chernobyl Exclusion Zone for a more immersive and engaging experience. Take this chance to explore the Zone, experience its dark atmosphere, and follow a story full of unexpected twists and various kinds of puzzles you’ll solve while traveling through space and time. Your goal will be to stop the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant explosion and the consequences it brought not only to our timeline, but to alternate futures that became available to us thanks to your discovery of time travel.
- A dark story about conspiracy, crime, and time travel.
- A 3D-scanned Chernobyl Exclusion Zone available for exploration.
- A thrilling plot full of twists, threats, and alternate versions of the past, present, and future.
- Clever puzzles to solve based on exploration, using tools, and most of all, logical thinking.
- An original soundtrack that intensifies the immersive gameplay experience.